***NEW SERVICE AGREEMENT***
The following terms and conditions are required to help us maintain a secure and enjoyable atmosphere for our clients, and ensure a satisfying and amazing experience for all. This is a contractual agreement between Blue Star Limousine and you, as a client.
- Any cash/check reservation with no credit card on file requires a $300 deposit and a picture of your ID at the pickup location. If the vehicle was not trashed/damaged, the deposit will be refunded at the end of the job.
- Driver must collect remaining balance due in CASH upon arrival, if any.
- Smoking or Vaping is STRICTLY prohibited inside all vehicles.
- NO STANDING/JUMPING ON THE SEATS AT ANY TIME FOR PASSENGERS SAFETY!
- The Guarantor/Renter of the contract must accept full responsibility for the entire group and will be charged for any damages made to the vehicle.
- The Guarantor/Renter accepts responsibility for any assault made to the driver.
- The driver holds the right to terminate the job if passengers engage in illegal or dangerous activity.
- Clients under the age of 21 are not allowed to have alcoholic beverages in the vehicle. If the driver finds alcohol in the vehicle, the job will be terminated and the parents will be notified to pick up the group, and the money will not be refunded.
- The Guarantor/Renter approve Blue Star Limousine, INC. to charge for any damages that may occur by the Guarantor/Renter and/or his/her guests as followed:
- Any holes or cuts in the seats will cost $600 per cut or hole.
- Smoking in the vehicle will be a $300 charge.
- Vomiting in/on the vehicle will cost $300 per occurrence.
- Trashing the vehicle will be charged $200 for cleaning and detailing.
- Broken or missing Roof Emergency Exit will cost $300.
- Broken or cracked windows will cost $600 per damaged window.
- Any other damages will be determined by the case of the damage.
Point-to-Point Transfers (pick up/drop off) - This type of service is Point A to Point B ONLY. Additional fees will apply if there is any wait time or stops. Wait time fees start at $3 per minute. Additional stops start at $35 PER STOP, depending on distance.
Renter and guests will not make any claims against Blue Star Limousine or any agent or employee of the company for injury, loss, or damage to renter or his/her guest(s) property from whatever cause and however occurring, unless the damage is caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct of the company or its agents or employees. Blue Star Limousine is not responsible for any vehicle malfunctions or mechanical breakdowns on the course of the run. In the event of a breakdown, the client will be offered an alternative vehicle and the ride will be continued if available.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Upon making a reservation, the minimum deposit amount of 40% is mandatory. THIS DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE. In the event of a cancellation, any other remaining payments that have been made will be refunded if the cancellation is made at least two weeks prior to the reservation date. The renter understands that he/she is obligated to comply with the charges for any damages made to the vehicle(s). In the event of insufficient funds of check or credit card accounts submitted by client to Blue Star Limousine, INC. for payments of damages, the client is responsible for all collection and legal fees spent by Blue Star Limousine, INC. or its affiliates in to Collect Payment due for services rendered and/or damage charges. The customer and the driver will inspect the limousine for damages, and ensure that no mess or personal belongings are left behind after completion of the job.
Click here to download and print PDF copy of Terms & Conditions.
Please print your name and today's date below indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.