DAY OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
The following terms and conditions are required to help us maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for our customers, and to ensure a satisfying and amazing experience for everyone.
- The vehicle you have reserved is to arrive in a timely fashion and be clean and prepared for your trip.
- Blue Star Limousine drivers are expected to treat customers with a high level of courtesy and professionalism at all times. They are required to operate vehicles with the utmost safety, obeying all traffic laws applicable to the location of operation.
- Drivers are required to collect any remaining balance due upon their arrival, prior to the start of a trip. In the event that a reservation was paid by credit card, they may ask to take a credit card imprint and signature for the charges.
- If, during or after the transportation service, the company is required to expend an extended amount of time and material to clean the vehicle due to acts of the client or any passenger (i.e., spilling food & drinks, vomiting, prohibited smoking, excessive trash), the company, at its discretion, will charge the client additional fees to cover the aforementioned expenses. Damage to the vehicle in any way caused by actions of the client or any passenger will be charged in full to the client. The minimum clean-up fee is $200.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all vehicles.
- Blue Star Limousine reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of or in possession of illegal drugs, as well as those excessively intoxicated, in the possession of firearms or dangerous substances of any kind, or who are, or are likely to become objectionable to other persons or if the driver feels threatened in any way. There are to be no physical altercations in or near the vehicle. In these instances, services will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be offered.
- Under no circumstances are minors allowed to consume or possess alcohol or illegal substances while in a company vehicle. Clients shall not interfere with the driver in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the vehicle. In both instances, services will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be offered.
- For the safety of all passengers, we ask that no one stand of jump on seats in the vehicles.
- Blue Star Limousine is not responsible for the personal belongings of the customer or his/her passengers. We strongly recommend that the vehicle is checked closely at the end of your trip for any items that may have been left behind.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: The minimum deposit at the time of reservation is 20%. THIS DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of a cancellation which is made at least one week prior to the reservation date, and charges above the 20% deposit that have been paid will be refunded to the customer.
Please print your name and today's date below indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.